find out counter

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sheer for Spring

Woo! I know I'm internally cheering for the first day of spring at the office today while enjoying my red machine smoothie beverage. The dog days are over folks (even though it can still snow in April) and the sun is shining as I speak. During the winter months I can never refrain from buying something that reminds me of the warmer days to come. A couple weeks ago, I rapidly made my way through Forever 21 deciding not to try a thing on. There I discovered this pretty piece below. Now, I have become the queen of returns I must say but this one is not going back and will accompany me to many wineries this spring!


I have always been a sucker for sheer. I would say that half my tops in my closet are remotely see-through because of this material that I'm magnetically drawn to. It's just plain fun and when you wear it in a tasteful way your mother won't call you a "sex pot" as you slide out the door.


Ta Ta TIW

No comments:

Post a Comment