find out counter

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Goddess of the Moon

There is a lot on my mind today and it is causing me to feel unlike myself which I don't really enjoy all too much. Who does? Random stressful aches and pains and muscle tension is not good! That is why I am trying out this Yogi Stress Relief Kava tea, drinking Passion Berry Kombucha and wearing my moonstone!
I would have easily turned this post into a zenful delight but we are going to focus in on the Moonstone. 

Moonstones are said to bring good fortune, passion and to tie lovers together. The Greeks believed it helped to make wiser future decisions. In India they believed it was magical and sacred. The Romans believed in Diana, the Roman Goddess of The Moon. The Moonstone helps to represent her sensitively and endless love. Today, Moonstones are getting harder and harder to find. Mine was found in Sri Lanka and set in a lovely sterling silver ring. It goes with everything and it brings me comfort and peace of mind. Mineral healing? Maybe! Take it as you wish and make it your own. 


Moonstones in fashion are rare but when found you know it's a must buy. I would call it a real hidden gem. This one below is similar to mine but not exactly the same setting. I found it on Amazon.com which I need to stop utilizing as a shopping convenience to take up free time in the office, oh bother. That aside,  learn more by clicking on the pink word Moonstone below. Hey but thanks for stopping by:) 

"In Gemology, Moonstone is the name given to the member of a feldspar group of gemstones. They are remarkable for their chatoyancy or adularescence (Glow or inner light) Fine moonstone is quite rare and is becoming rarer everyday. It is found in various locales including the United States but the finest and most abundant sources are in Burma, Sri Lanka and India.."
Read more about it here Moonstone

-TIW

No comments:

Post a Comment