find out counter

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Stud Muffin


Studs! Who would have thought that these little metal gems would be so feminine? They exploded all over blouse shoulders, bags, shoes and bracelets.



Check out one of my favorite fashion blogs HAPPILY GREY
Mary (in the pictures) will provide you with excellent collaborations of layers, accessories and some great pieces with studs! I think her fashion sense is addicting and soon you will be checking the site frequently for new ideas (like me).

I must share...
I just bought this little ditty below and I am loving it. It goes with everything and still gives your outfit that extra flare for the night. I will be converting my stuff before happy hour this evening:)


Also SPEAKING of muffins....
It is getting fairly close to the lunch hour and I'm getting quite hungry. Too bad I can't have a little baking session with the folks of the office. I'm sure they would greatly appreciate me ignoring the phones to bake them a treat! I found this recipe on Pinterest and I will most likely be trying it this weekend. Dark Chocolate and Bananas mmmmmm..


-C

No comments:

Post a Comment